I am a third year CS, Statistics, and Math student at the University of Toronto with a fascination for data science, software engineering, and practical applications of machine learning.
I am also a multi-disciplinary designer with a background in UI Design, Product Design, and UX Writing because even the smartest programs need to be beautiful.
Currently looking for Summer 2020 internships (Canada, USA, Remote) as a Software Engineer or Web Developer, please reach out!
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- React, Node.js
- PHP, Wordpress
- C++, Unix, Git
- Java / Android
- R, VBA, Excel
- Regex, SQL
- Sketch & Invision
September 2017 - Present
BSc, University of Toronto
- Focus: Computer Science
- Programs: Statistics, Computational Cognitive Science, Math
- CSC108 Intro to Computer Programming
- CSC148 Intro to Computer Science
- CSC165 Mathematical Expression and Reasoning for CS
- CSC207 Software Design
- CSC209 Software Tools and Systems Programming
- CSC236 Theory of Computation
- CSC343 Introduction to Databases
- MAT135 & MAT136 Calculus I
- MAT235 Calculus II
- MAT223 Linear Algebra I
- MAT224 Linear Algebra II
- STA247 Probability with Computer Applications
- STA248 Statistics for Computer Scientists
Toronto Hydro Cortex
Python, Tensorflow, Oracle DB
- Machine Learning program which classifies causes of grid outages and failures in the City of Toronto using smart meter phase data.
The Varsity Magazine
2018 - 2019 School Year
- Designed and implemented the online version of the semesterly magazine. Awarded Best Campus Website by the Canadian Community Newspaper Awards.