I am a fourth year CS, Statistics, and Math student at the University of Toronto with a fascination for data science, software engineering, and neural networks for cognitive science research. Currently developing Care+ at MedMe Health.
I am also a multi-disciplinary designer with a background in UI Design, Product Design, and UX Writing because even the smartest programs need to be beautiful.
- Unix, Git, C
- Java / Kotlin
- SQL, R, Regex
- React, Node.js
- HTML, CSS/Sass
- PHP, Wordpress
September 2017 - Present
University of Toronto (BSc)
- Focus: Computer Science
- Programs: Cognitive Science, Statistics, Mathematics
- CSC108 Intro to Computer Programming
- CSC148 Intro to Computer Science
- CSC165 Mathematical Expression and Reasoning for CS
- CSC207 Software Design
- CSC209 Software Tools and Systems Programming
- CSC236 Theory of Computation
- CSC301 Introduction to Software Engineering
- CSC302 Engineering Large Software Systems
- CSC343 Introduction to Databases
- MAT135 & MAT136 Calculus I
- MAT235 Calculus II
- MAT223 Linear Algebra I
- MAT224 Linear Algebra II
- STA247 Probability with Computer Applications
- STA248 Statistics for Computer Scientists
Toronto Hydro Cortex
Python, Tensorflow, Oracle DB
- Machine Learning program which classifies causes of grid outages and failures in the City of Toronto using smart meter phase data.
The Varsity Magazine
2018 - 2019 School Year
- Designed and implemented the online version of the semesterly magazine. Awarded Best Campus Website by the Canadian Community Newspaper Awards 2019, and runner-up for Best Media Website by the Emerge Media Awards 2020.